Going through an AirView audit helps ensure that your business has safe operating practices in place consistent with published FAA regulatory guidance and that you are prepared for FAA inquires. Our auditors
- Evaluate individual crewmembers’ qualification and performance of their duties and responsibilities;
- Assess the effectiveness of the operator’s training and equipment;
- Assess the effectiveness of operational procedures, manuals, or checklists;
- Evaluate adherence to the conditions and limitations contained in any grant of exemption or authorization; Air Traffic Organization (ATO) or Flight Standards (AFS) issued Certificate of Waiver or Authorization (CoW/A);
- tracking and reporting procedures, and the degree of compliance with FAA policy and regulations; and
- Understanding previous reports and records and incident history for discussion of prior problem areas.
During any audit, AirView will give operators the tools they need to be prepared and confident when visited by the FAA, including valuable checklists. AirView will share techniques for establishing a professional and effective relationship with regulators thereby setting the stage for continuous improvement in flight operations and a positive working relationship that encourages operation and event reporting without fear of reprisal.